target 600 – ï »¿ 800 words B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
Write a 600–800 word white paper for a consulting company about the supply chain and distribution strategy of a manufacturing company, based on a library article.
For this assessment, consider that you work as a business analyst for a consulting firm that specializes in helping clients improve their operations and associated processes. Your manager asked you to write a white paper that they will use to demonstrate how your firm can help clients implement best practices in their supply chains and distribution channels, and you and your manager selected Dell as the subject of the white paper.
Dell has been selling computers for over 25 years with its unique, direct build-to-order sales model.
As part of your research into Dell’s supply chain and distribution strategy, used articles given that help you write your white paper. You and your manager decided your white paper should address the following points:
- Analyze why Dell’s supply chain strategy is successful.
- Describe the main supply chain challenges that Dell is now facing and provide strategies to effectively overcome the challenges.
- Analyze how Dell has changed its supply chain to satisfy its customers. As an example, was Dell’s decision to sell its products via retail outlets a viable solution? Do you agree with this distribution strategy? Why or why not?
Based on the intended audience, your report should be well organized and written in clear, succinct language. Target 600–ï»¿800 words. Attributing sources in your professional and academic work supports your analysis and conclusions and demonstrates ethical behavior and academic honesty. Following APA rules for attributing sources provides consistency and ensures that readers can locate original sources if desired.
Academic Integrity and APA Formatting
As a reminder related to using APA rules to ensure academic honesty:
- When using a direct quote (using exact or nearly exact wording), you must enclose the quoted wording in quotation marks, immediately followed by an in-text citation. The source must then be listed in your references page.
- When paraphrasing (using your own words to describe a non-original idea), the paraphrased idea must be immediately followed by an in-text citation and the source must be listed in your references page.
I have attached 3 articles that will help with assessment