table offers additional guidance W r i t i n g
Utilizing the theory from your discussion and your reflection journal this week, you will reiterate the theory you believed to be helpful to you, summarizing the main points of the theory. You will then develop a strategic plan to address the problems outlined in the article that you used in the discussion. Prior to completing this assignment read Chapters 1 and 3 in Taysum (2010).
Instructions: To complete this assignment, you will need to do the following:
- Provide a summary of the problem that an educational institution experienced (see your discussion this week).
- Provide a summary of a theory that can be used to help explain why the problem exists.
- Provide an outline of a strategic plan consisting of at least four to five steps that could be carried out to mitigate the effects of the problem. For each step presented, complete the following:
- Describe in detail what the step entails. Here you may include factors such as tasks involved in carrying out the step, resources that will be needed, how long the step will take, and people who need to be involved.
- Provide a clear rationale as to why the step is needed.
- Explain any challenges that may exist with carrying the step out.
- Use theory and research to support the step.
In addition, your assignment must:
- Be 1,050 to 1,750 words in length, not including title and reference pages.
- Use at least three scholarly and/or credible sources to support any claims, assertions, or conclusions.
- Consult Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.). This table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor.
- Provide references for all quoted, paraphrased, and summarized information from scholarly and/or credible sources both in-text and in an APA references list.
- Consult the Writing Center’s In-Text Citation Guide (Links to an external site.) and website information about creating an APA Reference List (Links to an external site.) if needed.
- Display attention to comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, including spelling and grammar.
- Before you submit the assignment, use Grammarly, review all issues identified by Grammarly, and revise your work accordingly. If needed, review The Grammarly Guide: How to Set Up & Use Grammarly (Links to an external site.) tutorial.