specific course learning outcome associated O t h e r
You could consider each week of a course as a small project. It requires you to study some learning resources, participate in a discussion, and possibly complete a paper or a test.
The required Planning Your Week Assignment Template [DOCX] must be used for this assignment and is not optional. It has been designed so that papers are logically organized and includes prompts for all required information for the assignment.
Using the template, complete the following:
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) that represents your projects for this week.
- Document the tasks you were asked to perform in this week of the course (you can use the list above as a starting point).
- Decompose each main task into subtasks that can be completed in two hours or less.
- Do the same for at least two other projects you planned for this week.
- They could be things like grocery shopping, laundry, or another course.
- Do not include events with scheduled times, like work or medical appointments.
- Using Microsoft Project or an equivalent, represent this WBS as a Gantt chart.
- Note: Do not use Excel or other software that cannot represent task dependencies.
Your document must follow these formatting requirements:
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- All charts and diagrams must be the student’s original work. They must be pasted into the document as neat, legible images.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Use CASE tools to initiate, specify, and prioritize information systems projects.