slide powerpoint market strategy presentation directed B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
In this project, you will take on the role of an entrepreneur developing a marketing strategy for a new product to be introduced into a new market.
Compile a 15-slide PowerPoint market strategy presentation directed at employees in your new start-up company. The presentation should address the following questions:
- What is the hole in the market?
- What value are you creating with this product?
- Who is the target market?
- What are your greatest risks and who are your closest competitors?
- How would you differentiate your product to compete with these competitors?
- Which of Michael Porter’s strategies, covered in Unit 2, will you use to market this product?
- Why did you select this specific strategy, and why is it the most suitable one?
The main detail and information for your presentation should be included in the notes section so that readers could read through your notes section in the same way they might read a paper. Summary ideas and bullet points should be used in the slides.
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 15 slides minimum
- Abstract: This is a summary of your presentation, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the slide following the title slide and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your presentation for this assignment is 15 slides. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final slide of your presentation. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the presentation. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.