professional 10 – 12 slide powerpoint presentation O t h e r
In this assignment you will create a presentation to pitch your social media marketing plan to the client. You will include elements from your marketing research, Value Proposition, Competition Brief, and newly created social media campaign implementation plans in the presentation.
Your client is anxious to hear about the marketing plan that you are creating. However, as is often the case in the business world, things have changed. Instead of a full marketing plan, your client has decided that they want to start out with a limited social media campaign (using a single platform) because they think this is the most prudent and cost-effective way to begin. This is fine with you because you are confident that once they understand what you have developed thus far, they will ask to add other marketing services. Besides, you had to do the research anyway. Now you simply need to focus on the social media component of your marketing plan.
Your client wants to know how you plan on achieving the agreed-upon initial goals as stated in the Letter of Engagement. They have requested that you use a single-platform media campaign. Your media plan should tell a story about the services, customers, competitors, and specific messaging, as well as how the campaign will be conducted and how the campaign’s performance (success or failure) will be measured.
Note: The client has already determined the price of their service, so you don’t need to define it. If you plan to use a price in your campaign, you can make one up.
- Consider a proper platform such as Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, YouTube, or LinkedIn. Note, a full social media campaign would likely include a combination of these, but you are to choose only the one that you believe would be the most effective, and justify your selection.
- Explore social media; if you are not familiar with its various platforms, make sure to spend some time getting to know them.
- Download the Marketing Plan Presentation Template [PPTX] and use it to complete this assignment. You will notice that it includes the slide template that you used in your preliminary marketing strategy assignment. You’ll need to update those slides to reflect your market research. Note: You can customize the template background as desired if it enhances your presentation.
Create a professional 10–12 slide PowerPoint presentation (with detailed speaker notes) that considers all elements of the scenario. Your plan should thoroughly inform your client of your social media marketing campaign plan. Do the following in your presentation:
- Summarize each element of your previous assignments.
- Client, service, mission, and goals.
- Value proposition.
- Customer profile.
- State and justify your choice of social media platform that will effectively promote the service.
- Explain how the campaign will be conducted.
- How long it will run, content/collateral type, media buys/advertising, where it will run (i.e. Facebook Marketplace, Corporate Facebook Page, Instagram), etc.
- Describe how the campaign’s effectiveness will be measured.