patient care interventions .” american association H e a l t h M e d i c a l
Purpose of Assignment
According to the American Association of Colleges of Nursing (2008),
“Graduates must have basic competence in technical skills, which
includes the use of computers, as well as the application of patient
care technologies such as monitors, data gathering devices, and other
technological supports for patient care interventions.”
American Association of College of Nursing.
(2008). The Essentials of Baccalaureate Education for Professional
Nursing Practice. Retrieved from:
Grammarly to correct errors before submission
- For assistance on creating a reflection, please visit the following articles:
- Hamilton, S. (2016). Reflective writing: a user-friendly guide. British Journal Of Nursing, 25(16), 936-937. Retrieved from
- McMillan-Coddington, D. (2013). Reflection through journal writing to educate registered nursing students on patient care. Teaching And Learning In Nursing, 863-67.
- Regmi, K., & Naidoo, J. (2013). Understanding the processes of writing papers reflectively. Nurse Researcher, 20(6), 33-39.
- For additional writing assistance, please visit the Rasmussen College Writing Guide.
- For additional research assistance, please visit the How can I make a Research Appointment with a Rasmussen College Librarian?
- For additional APA assistance, please visit the Rasmussen APA Guide.