learning resources4 pointstotalat least one post refers B u s i n e s s F i n a n c e
People are a team’s most valuable resource. A major role of a leader is to attract smart and talented people, as well as raise the intellectual level in the team.
For this assignment, think of an organization with which you are familiar, and do the following:
- Discuss examples of leadership practices in the organization that support that humans are the most valuable resource
- Discuss examples of leadership practices in the organization that suggest that humans are not the most valuable resource
To get you started, think about how this pertains to your work, sports, church, or school history. If none of these apply, think of how leadership works in your family structure. Take those examples of leadership practices that support that humans are the most valuable resource and those that suggest that humans are not the most valuable resource.
In your own words, please post a response to the Discussion Board and comment on other postings. You will be graded on the quality of your postings.
For assistance with your assignment, please use your text, Web resources, and all course materials.
Discussion Board Reminders:
- Must have three posts: A main post and two replies to peers.
- First post: Either your main post or a reply to others must be posted before midnight CT (Central time) on Friday of each week.
- Second and third post: Must be posted on a different day from the first post.
- Connect to content: At least one post must refer to course learning materials. See the Academic Resource on Discussion Boards for help with connecting to the content.
- Engaging in class discussions: For more information on making the most of your class dialog, review the Academic Resource on Discussion Boards.
|Assignment Criteria||Proficient Descriptor||Points|
Quality of Main Post
|Student’s main post meets or exceeds the following requirements:
Response to Peers
Responds to a minimum of two peers (8 points per response)
Support from Learning Resources
|At least one post refers to course learning resources.||/4 pts.|
|Response is well-organized, clear, and free of grammatical and mechanical errors.
Posts demonstrate courtesy and respect for others.
|Total||40 points possible||/40 pts.|